EQUIPPED WITH A BUILT-IN WARMING OVEN HEATED UP TO 140°F TO KEEP YOUR PIZZA HOT, FROM OUR STORE TO YOUR HOME.
OUT FOR DELIVERY
When the Out For Delivery roof light is illuminated, it means two things: the DXP is en route to hungry customers, and it has a delicious meal on board.
STOPS LESS. DELIVERS MORE.
The 4-cylinder DXP is a model for fuel efficiency, helping it go pizza delivery after pizza delivery after pizza delivery.
TAKE IT FOR A SPIN
KEEP DRIVING TO EXPLORE ALL 360 DEGREES OF THE DXP.
A first-of-its-kind, purpose-built pizza delivery vehicle, five years in the making.
The custom interior provides ample space to fit up to 80 pies.
Aircraft-inspired markings spotlight the car’s pizza capacity, delivery frequency, and fuel preference: not pizza sauce.
Created by all
Domino’s employees, customers, and automotive designers around the world collaborated to conceive every custom feature.
On the Road
Keep driving to find out how many DXPs are delivering pizzas around the country.
Keep swiping to find out how many DXPs are delivering pizzas around the country.
DXPs in the US:
Find a DXP:
STORES WITH A DXP
Yes, these locations have a DXP. But it can travel from store to store because, you know, it’s a real car. So it may not always be available to deliver your next order. Also, be sure to visit Dominos.com to confirm which stores can deliver to you.
SORRY, THERE ARE NO DOMINO’S STORES NEAR THIS LOCATION. RETURN TO SEARCH AND TRY AGAIN WITH A NEW ZIPCODE.
Domino’s DXP® Delivery Vehicle Contest OFFICIAL RULES
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE FORTY-EIGHT CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. Information is being provided to Domino’s National Advertising Fund Inc.
1. DESCRIPTION: The “Domino’s DXP Delivery Vehicle Contest” (the “Contest”) offers eligible Domino’s store locations (each, a “Store” and collectively, “Stores”) the opportunity to compete via public voting for their Store to be considered as a “Finalist” to receive a custom DXP vehicle. The sponsor of this Contest is Domino’s National Advertising Fund Inc., 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48106 (“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Contest is Creative Zing Promotion Group, 189 S. Orange Ave, Suite 1130A, Orlando, Florida 32801 ("Administrator"). Sponsor, Administrator, and their advertising agencies and fulfillment agencies are collectively defined as the “Contest Entities”.
The Contest will operate as follows:
- Voting Period: The voting period begins on or about Monday, February 22, 2016 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Voting Period”).
- Finalist Notification: On or about Monday, May 23, 2016, up to three (3) Finalist Stores, as determined by the voting results (and subject to the eligibility requirements), will be notified and offered the opportunity to proceed to Contest Judging Phase, as detailed in Section 4.
- Contest Judging Phase: Finalist Stores will be required to submit an essay responding to the question “How will having a new DXP help my store get to #1 in my neighborhood?” (the “Essay”). Beginning on or about Monday, June 13, 2016, Essays will be judged according to the criteria detailed in Section 5.
- Winner Notification: On or about Wednesday, July 6, 2016, the “Winner”, as determined by the Contest Judging, will be notified as detailed in Section 6 below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Voter Eligibility: Individuals wishing to cast a vote during the Voting Period (each a “Voter” or collectively “Voters”) must do so in compliance with these Official Rules. Voter must be at least thirteen (13) years of age and a legal U.S. resident of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia. Individuals who are directly associated with the management and execution of the Contest are not eligible to vote. Store Eligibility: In order for a Store/franchisee to be considered as the potential Finalist, such Store/franchisee must be in overall good standing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, with an average OER score of three (3) or greater for each of the two (2) Store visits previous to the end of the Voting Period, and the Store must be located within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia.
3. VOTING: To cast a vote during the Voting Period, Voters can either click through the DXP experience, located at http://www.dominosdxp.com/. Voter must follow the on-screen instructions to enter a zip code, which will reveal Store locations in or near such zip code. Next, the Voter must select one (1) Store from the list and enter his/her email address and click “Submit” to cast a vote. Limit one (1) vote per person/email address per day for the duration of the Voting Period. For purposes of this Contest, a day is defined as a calendar day beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where void or prohibited by law.
Any suspected or deliberate attempt to manipulate, or otherwise fraudulently tamper with the voting process, may result in disqualification of the Voter and/or the Store, at the Contest Entities’ sole discretion.
Fraudulent tampering includes but is not limited to:
- Establishing multiple email accounts for the purpose of voting;
- Using multiple computers or browsers in an attempt to exceed the voting limit;
- Brokering or buying votes via a 3rd party service, website or any other service/tactic which exists for the purpose of exchanging or soliciting votes to manipulate the voting results;
- Offering any type of inducement or compensation in exchange for votes (Examples of inducement include, but are not limited to, offering free food/ merchandise or coupons/discounts in exchange for a vote);
- Utilizing email in a manner that purposely conflicts with CAN-SPAM regulations;
- Utilizing proxy voting; and
- Generating votes by a macro, script, bot or other fraudulent means in an attempt to manipulate the results.
In the event of a suspected tampering or disqualification, the Contest Entries will determine the potential Finalists based on non-suspect votes, if possible. If voting results are corrupted to a point that potential Finalists cannot be determined, Sponsor reserves the right to evaluate the eligible Stores to select potential Finalists, at its sole discretion. In the event of a tie, the Store with the higher OER score over the previous four (4) Store visits will be deemed the potential Finalist.
4. FINALIST DETERMINATION, NOTIFICATION & CONFIDENTIALITY: The owner/franchisee (“Representative”) of the potential Finalist Store, as determined by the eligibility criteria, highest number of eligible votes received and tie breaker (if applicable), will be notified via email on or about Monday, May 23, 2016. Finalists are bound to confidentiality and are NOT permitted to publicly announce their status as a Finalist (via social or traditional media) until the confirmed Finalists have been publicly announced by the Sponsor (if Sponsor elects to make such announcement) or such other time as Sponsor grants the confirmed Finalists permission to share their status.
The Representative for each Finalist Store will be required to submit an Essay responding to the question “How will having a new DXP help my store get to #1 in my neighborhood?”. The Essay must be five hundred (500) words or less and must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, June 12, 2016. Essays must be previously unpublished and the original work of the Representative (or his/her designee) for the Finalist Store. Further details related to the Essay will be directly communicated to the Representative for each Finalist Store. Failure to submit the Essay by Sunday, June 12, 2016 will result in disqualification of the Finalist from the Contest.
5. CONTEST JUDGING: Beginning on or about Monday, June 13, 2016, Essays will be evaluated by Sponsor. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Essays will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria:
- Relevance of Response to the Question: 55%
- Originality: 25%
- Creativity: 20%
In the event of a tie, such tied Essays will be re-evaluated in accordance with the aforementioned criteria and the Essay with the highest point score on “Relevance of Response to the Question” will be deemed the potential Winner, pending return of the “Prize Claim Documents” set forth below.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about Wednesday, July 6, 2016 the Representative for the potential winning Store, as determined by the Contest Judging (or tie breaker, if applicable), will be notified via email and/or phone, at the discretion of the Contest Entities. Within five (5) days of receipt of notification, the Representative for the potential winning Store will be required to execute and return a “Prize Acceptance Form” and/or other release documents, as determined by the Contest Entities. Failure to return the Prize Acceptance Form within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate potential Winner. Prize Acceptance Forms are non-negotiable. All federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, and any other costs and expenses, associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Representative/Winner. Representative must provide an EIN for taxation purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued for the actual value of the prize received for the year in which the prize was fulfilled. If prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited prior to delivery, the prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Representative and Representative’s Store employees are bound to confidentiality and are NOT permitted to publicly announce their status as a potential Winner or Winner via social media, traditional media or otherwise until Contest Entities have provided written consent to publicize such winning Store’s status.
7. PRIZE: There is one (1) prize available. Prize consists of one (1) 2015 Chevy Spark, with custom DXP fabrication (the “Vehicle”). The Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of the Vehicle: $25,785.
Vehicle cannot be sold, bartered, auctioned or otherwise given away without the express written consent of Sponsor. The MSRP of the vehicle is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the MSRP is estimated for purposes of the Contest and the date the prize is awarded. Title, taxes, registration, license, and similar fees, and insurance costs are the sole responsibility of the Franchisee in accordance with local, state and federal laws. Franchisee must sign and return to Sponsor the DXP Upfit Agreement prior to receipt of the Vehicle. The Store Representative designated to take delivery of the Vehicle must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and will be required to show proof of insurance prior to taking delivery of the vehicle. Vehicle will be delivered to a dealer or location near the Store’s primary address (as determined by Contest Entities) at a date and time mutually agreed upon by the Contest Entities and the Store Representative. Contest Entities shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the Vehicle. The Vehicle delivery timeline will be communicated directly to Representative. Unless otherwise stated, Vehicle will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the vehicle’s Owner’s Guide, which warranties shall run for the term set forth in said Owner’s Guide.
8. INDEMNITY: Voter, Finalist Store, Representative and Winner shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Contest Entities and each of their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and licensees, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Representative/Finalist/Winner’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use the Store and/or franchisee’s name, Essay, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and location for advertising, promotional and other purposes, in any manner, in any and all media, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
10. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may designate the Administrator to handle certain tasks on Sponsor’s behalf. By participating, the Voter, Finalist Store, Representative and Winner agree that the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Contest Entities that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing, human, typographical or other errors or ambiguities in (or involving) any materials associated with the Contest; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and action of any kind in connection with or resulting from voting or accepting a prize; and (v) claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Contest Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to adjust times and dates in the Official Rules at any time and/or to suspend or cancel the Contest at any time for any reason, including, without limitation, if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Contest, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, technical difficulties, and other events not within the reasonable control of Contest Entities. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Contest Entities will (if possible) select the Winner from all eligible, non-suspect votes received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Contest Entities may suspend or discontinue the Contest if, in their sole opinion, there is any actual or suspected tampering of the Contest, or any other malfunction, event or activity that may affect the integrity of the Contest. CONTEST ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO AWARD A PRIZE THAT RELATES TO OR ARISES OUT OF IMPROPER OR MISTAKEN NOTIFICATION, OPERATION OR FUNCTION OF THIS CONTEST. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, VOTER/FINALIST/REPRESENTATIVE/STORE AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND 3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY VOTER/STORE BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND VOTER/STORE HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. GOVERNING LAW: Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Contest, including without limitation, any alleged violation of these Official Rules, any controversy relating to the arbitrability of any dispute, or any claim that the Contest, or any part thereof, is invalid, illegal or otherwise voidable (or void), shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration to be held in close proximity to Ann Arbor, Michigan under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association and pursuant to its Commercial Dispute Resolution Rules and Procedures. Judgment upon the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration provision shall be deemed to be self-executing, and in the event that either party fails to appear at any properly noticed arbitration proceeding, an award may be entered against such party notwithstanding said failure to appear. In no event shall a Voter/Store seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of this Contest.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of this Contest, or the rights and obligations of Voters/Finalist/Representative/Winner and Contest Entities, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. WINNER/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the Winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to "Domino’s DXP Delivery Vehicle Contest” Winner List or Rules, 189 South Orange Ave, Suite 1130A, Orlando, FL 32801. Requests must be received no later than June 30, 2016. Vermont residents may omit return postage.